PASS Summit 2009 Registration Options and Rates
PLEASE NOTE: Online registration is now closed. See the Agenda at a Glance for onsite registration hours.
Register for the Full Summit (3 day), get a taste with a 1-Day registration, or get the full-meal-deal with the Full Summit and Pre/Post-Con Seminars. Bring 5 people from your company to the Full Summit and take advantage of our group-rate discount.
Pricing and deadlines for each option are below. All pricing is in USD.
|Sept 16-Nov 2
*To qualify for the group rate, you must have 5 or more individuals from the same company with same address and all 5+ individuals must register at the same time.
Register online now for PASS Summit Unite 2009, Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Nov. 2-5 in Seattle.
Hotel reservations should be made as part of your registration. Please do not contact the hotels directly as you would not then be part of the PASS hotel room block. If you are not ready to book your hotel during your initial PASS Summit registration, please call the registration office at 1-888-714-5544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to add lodging to your existing registration.
Note: For any Summit registration-related questions or to make any changes to your existing registration record, please contact:
PASS Summit Registration Contact
Direct Toll Free: 1-888-714-5544 (US and Canada Only)
Direct Phone: 1-303-530-4879 Ext. 22
For any hotel-related questions or to make any changes to your existing hotel reservation, please contact:
PASS Hotel Reservation Contact
Direct Toll Free: 1.888.714.5544 (US and Canada Only)
Direct Phone: 1.303.530.4879 Ext. 18
Registration Options Details
Pre-Conference / Post-Conference Seminar Registration
The Pre/Post-Conference seminars will take place on Monday, Nov. 2, and Friday, Nov. 6. Registration cost per seminar is US$395. Each Pre/Post-Conference Seminar includes:
- One all-day (8:30am-4:30pm) in-depth class
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch
Full Summit Registration includes:
- Welcome Reception: Nov. 2
- Exhibitor Reception: Nov. 3
- Microsoft SQL Server Appreciation Event: Nov. 4
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch: Nov. 3-5
- General program sessions: Nov. 3-5
- Online access to all Summit recordings
- Eligibility to pre-purchase the PASS Summit Unite 2009 Technical Sessions DVD at a special attendee advance rate of $125
1-Day Summit Registration includes:
- Access to all program sessions on either Nov. 3, 4, or 5
- Any event occurring on registered day, such as the Exhibitor Reception on Nov. 3
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch on registered day
- General program sessions on registered day
1-Day Summit registration does not include online access to conference recordings or the eligibility to purchase the PASS Summit Unite 2009 Technical Sessions DVD at the special attendee advance rate.
PASS Summit attendees arriving from outside of North America may require a letter of invitation in order to enter the United States. If you require a letter of invitation, please download, complete and return this International Attendee Questionnaire. Once you have submitted your questionnaire and completed registration and payment, we will provide you with a Letter of Invitation.
For any Summit registration-related questions, please contact:
PASS Community Summit Registration Office
Shannon Cunningham, Registration Coordinator
Toll Free: 1-888-714-5544 (US and Canada only)
Click here for PASS Summit hotel information.